Half way in, here is what to look for and expect from the NFC.
1. The New York Giants are too talented to be this bad. The team needs to fix some holes. Eli Manning should stay. Don’t he won a Super Bowl with a 8-8 team. Coach Coughlin might be the one who needs to leave.
2. The Cowboys season could go in many ways. The Boys could win it out. Or the team could lose out. No one knows. Tony Romo has the stats to back up star power. He just needs his number 1 wide out, Dez Bryant, to buy in to what the team is trying to do.
3. The Seahawks defense cannot save the offense.
4. The NFC North should have the best teams come playoff time.
5. The NFC should win the most off season awards.